Welcome!

Welcome to the Lifelong Learning blog!

My name is Ginny Proctor and I am the Manager of the Center for Lifelong Learning.

I wanted to have this blog so I could offer you a place where you will find information on upcoming events, reviews from event participants, and sneak peaks into discount pricing and future events being planned for Asbury Seminary. I look forward to your comments and appreciate this opportunity to “chat” with you!

Remember…learning is a lifelong event!

Ginny

5 Comments

1. Posted January 28, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Permalink

I’ve added this post to my bookmarks. Thanks

2. Posted March 5, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Permalink

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and may come back later in life. I want to encourage one to continue your great job, have a nice morning!

3. ginny.proctor
    Posted April 14, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Permalink

Thank you! We work hard to minister to everyone so I hope you’ll stay tuned to the blog!

4. Posted April 18, 2012 at 5:45 pm | Permalink

I think lifelong learning is definitely something to strive for! Education is a great path towards self-betterment.

5. Posted May 4, 2012 at 10:54 am | Permalink

Hello, I guess this blog is not updated any more. I wonder any events or programs are still occuring that might interest me as a person keen on learning for life-time

Post a Comment

Your email is never shared. Required fields are marked *

*
*