1. Yes, Jazzberry Jam is a real color from Crayola. Yes, that really is the exact shade of Jazzberry Jam.
2. If you’re wondering, “Hey, they’re sitting behind him! How do they know what shade his face is?” the answer is: I didn’t think about that until after I already drew it. The in-universe explanation is: He turned sideways one second before, and they saw his red face. The back of his neck is also probably Jazzberry Jam.
3. Please don’t gamble in class. It’s a game you can play without any exchange of money. :)
4. If you do decide to play, here’s an excellent resource: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crayola_colors
5. When picking colors, it was a toss up for me between Jazzberry Jam and Razzmatazz. Which color do you think is funnier?